Re: English Electric car body

Try the locomotive page by John Cleverdon, linked from
http://railpage.org.au
You have described a loco which seems to be a South Australian Railways
900-class A1A-A1A, home built using an EE engine and styled to resemble a
PA.  AFAIK 10 were built and three are preserved.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

RRiebe2552 <rriebe2552@aol.com> wrote in article