Re: My Station News Tuesday.

> Robin wrote:

> Thanks a lot , I will not bother any more , mind
> telling me what these new groups are for.

Erm. Robin, you appear to be replying to yourself here. I suspect you
were talking about someone else's reply to your original post.

This is usenet, Robin, where a mammal needs to grow a thick, warty
carapace if its to keep up. Sooner or later, somebody is going to be
nasty to you. That's life. Get used to it now, and enjoy yourself.

BTW, it's best not to post using HTML. That tends to annoy people.

For more clues, have a look at the following:

ftp://ftp.questnet.net.au/pub/rfc/rfc1855.txt

It's wordy and officious, but well worth the effort of reading.

--
Robert Kearey           	Remote Access Group
ITS                     	University of Queensland