Re: Tottenham yard Four wheeled wagons

    I'm a member of the CMR and we already have enough GY's to make a
small grain train. Just take a look at Castlemaine yard! If the CMR was
to collect any more wagons it would have to be something more unusual
than a GY or G. I'm not sure about SGR as I'm not a member.

Yuri J Sos wrote:

> On 11 Oct 1999 07:19:05 +1000, wajohns@tpgi.com.au (bill johnston)
> wrote, and I selectively quote:
>
> > It will be interesting to see if they head for Sims
> >this week.
>
> Doesn't any preservation group, ie SGR, CMR want them?
>
> Regards
>
> Yuri
> --
> ==================================
> Yuri J Sos
> Melbourne VIC AUS
>
> Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au
>
> Personal Web site at
> http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
> Recipient of Compuserve Web Gem Award
> Go Bombers! eyes on the flag in 2000!

Motorsport rules. Time for another Craig Lowndes victory at Bathurst!
:-)HSV - I just want one!  http://www.hsv.com.au/

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: