[Melb] Broadmeadows re-signalling

I have a few questions about the re-signalling of Broadmeadows.  The
section from Broadmeadows towards Seymour is Double Line Block.  Does
that mean they the starting signal at Broadmeadows must be a two position
signal?  Is the up starting signal at Somerton a two position signal?

Reference (and new layout):
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/signalling/broadmeadows/diagram_new.gif
The points are correct, I have put in the signalling for what I think it will
be.  Basically everything is Three position expect the down starting and the
up repeater (ie from two position to three position, like St.Albans)
(The only other thing is I don't know if sidings 'C' will stay or go)

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord

e-mail: cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au