My Station News Today.

Seeing that I have adopted this Platform, and
being the only person interested in running it
as a working "Station"  and all signage relating
to the Station and its owners, location have been
removed,  I might just as well call it "My Station"

If know one objects I will post a daily report of
the happenings and Goings on here.  Everyone
would know by now of which Station I am
referring to.   My photo Web Page will give
 you a hint or two.

We now have a local Dial in Point at Jamestown
and that is why I have changed my Address.
             Today's News etc.
There was a large contingent of Tourists and
Passengers awaiting the arrival of The Eastbound
Indian Pacific ,  seeing the home signal turn to
red we all thought , " Here it comes "  but alas
it was the Eastbound or Up  "Trailer Railer" and
it Screamed and Thundered past the Platform.

Eventually the Indian Pacific arrive over 60 Mins
late and glided silently to a halt , and it was
dinner time on board judging from the lovely
Kitchen aroma.

Most Guards or Train Captains on the Indian
Pacific are nice enough ladies and Gents, though
it is a bit hard at times to Squeeze information
out of them on anything to do with the Train.

Today was different and after asking why the
IP was 60 Minutes late was informed that
there had been a Signal Malfunction and
a Loco breakdown.

Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au