Re: British accident track layout

Give over, this group is for rail discussion and all points of view wether
everyone agrees on a point or not. Each and every person is entitled to
their own point of view and/or interprtation of events.

We know people have died in the accident, and it is better to discuss what
happened and learn from it than to not say a thing and forget about it till
something like it happens again....

James

--

09920fb9.4e7b4f6a@usw-ex0102-009.remarq.com">news:09920fb9.4e7b4f6a@usw-ex0102-009.remarq.com...