New Countrylink/QR reservations computer (and the ticketing)

Got my first glimpse at the new res computer this evening - looks very
cumbersome to use. Took ages to issue the ticket, and I had the reference to
quote, etc.

The tickets are interesting. The ticket I received had my reservation
details printed on a plain white sheet of paper, and stapled into the
standard Countrylink ticket folder. There is no printing on the paper (apart
from the reservations details) and no watermarking or embossing. The fonts
used are standard fonts used in Word (and other WP programs).

How easy will this be to fare evade? We have all seen cases in our travels
of people who are not on the conductors diagram. It will be dead easy for
someone with a ticket (to act as a guide) to knock one up on their home
computer, staple it into an old ticket cover, and show up. What Passenger
Attendant/Conductor is going to query it when that person is boarding at
Goulburn at 2320 or Taree at 2210, etc.

Has anyone else seen them? Anyone got any comments?

DaveP