Re: Highlights of N.S.W. Trip

Hi Steven,

I am guessing that C503 will be there for a while yet. Though, get your
photos while you can because it may just be gone tomorrow :-) (I certainly
got my photo of it, though next time im up there i will be getting a photo
of me in front of it, maybe). FYI, Junee is about 5 hours away only (Less
if you drive really fast, and are good at avoiding speed cameras).

A useless question for all, how long would i get to stay in Junee, if i
caught an XPT there, and waited for the next XPT, back to Melbourne? Might
prove to be one interesting yet pointless day trip :-)

regards
Michael

Steven Hurst said on 06-Oct-1999 in