oz audio archives for locos

I have noticed a slow uptake by the oz rail cyberspace of the audio part of the
hobby.
UK and US rail sites have more audio archives but still not extensive.
After a brief search I found this site  e.g.,

   http://members.aol.com/rrsounds/main.html

http://www.railpage.org.au  for example has one loco in their archives!
I presume many more rail fans would like to 'hear' more.
I won't retire for another 35 years so I can't travel the countryside
to record and start an archive.

Are there any collections in Australian cyberspace worth checking out?

Besides my general love of locomotive (esp. diesel) sounds, I am designing
a rail simulator,  and some of the current rail sims available make good use
of sounds.  I need engine/autobrake noises from the driver's ear, NOT a fly-by
recording from the lineside position.  As you can imagine, very hard to find.

I will be forced to write a letter to NR or QR asking permission to ride a loco

during shunting duties in Brisbane, and hire a good recorder and mike for the
day.

Cheers
Stephen Pike  06/10/1999

- Stephen Pike BSc, MSc(Biochem.), PGDipSc(Comp.Sci.). ---------