Rail Gas Pressure Welding

     Dear sirs,

     Mahad Mehr Ltd. is an Engineering/Trading company, leading in
     supplying equipment and material for Iranian industries, especially
     Railway industry. Based on our closed and clear relations with Iranian
     Railway Enterprises, such as Iranian State Railway and its
     contractors, we are frequently faced with their special and
     professional requests.

     At the present time, one of well experienced companies in this
     industries going to introduce Rail Gas Pressure Welding method to this
     market. We have been asked to find and negotiate with a reputable
     manufacture of this type of machines. So, if you could introduce or
     supply this kind of machines and would like to have an extensive
     presence in this new market, we would be glad to be your active and
     go-ahead agent. We are certain that we will satisfy you in the best
     possible way.

     Mandana Zandi
     Chairwoman
     Fax no. : +98 21 6493139