Re: 3801+3830: (A Mexican incursion)

well you got in one even on the motor bike my self and steve had a wonderful
time beening out in the rain and the fog had even rolled in at 2 pm the day
before even with a side trip up to summit tank you could see over the valley
below but with all the rain it was a case of no way, and i must put in
mention to the friendly police who was so nice to pull me over for doing a u
turn much to his hate but oh well i wont be on the bike for a month.
 thanks to the cars down ayt mount murry who i shoot past and allowed  me to
do so
For a second the fog cleared to allow me to take those photos then the slow
trip from the highway took place much to my hate of the cars in front that
went really slow oh well i guess they had the right to and by the time i
took thoes few shoots at robo it was time to come home because the rain just
became too much in the end .
but at least i got some good shoots on the saturday out at mount murry.
may be in summer they could try again and lose the fog and the rain and
hopfuly no police and it was nice to meet paul in the
pub with his friend the night before and may be in summer i might try again
this time camping out in the bush some where trying for that perfect photo