Re: Train Order working

>From what I have been hearing, there have been communication problems with
train order working, in particular with Orange Train Control and NR
workings. A few weeks ago the return Trailerail, basically lost contact with
Orange for most of the journey from Manildra to Orange. I have also heard of
delays due to trains not being able to log on with Orange Train Control.
Maybe its just a problem with the NR locos, or the hills around here.