Re: Australian Railway Digest (was NSW Railway Digest)

In a few years time, Under the wires will develop so much it will become the
number one NSW railway journal.

It's already a better (and more relevant) read than Digest.

bye tr

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3843E30D.DC2E4B0E@ozemail.com.au">news:3843E30D.DC2E4B0E@ozemail.com.au...
> Rod Gayford wrote:
>
> > Leave NSW Digest alone. Its as good as any rail magazine excepting
Trains.