Re: Australian Railway Digest (was NSW Railway Digest)

Leave NSW Digest alone. Its as good as any rail magazine excepting Trains.
The English rail mags are bloody awful but I do read them for free in a city
book store. Trouble is it is getting expensive. Digest, Bulletin, Motive
Power, Light Rail, Trains and Model Railroader and the bloody fortune spent
on accessing the internet for mainly railroad stuff.

Cheers

Rod Gayford
3843215D.34294A4F@mailbox.uq.edu.au">news:3843215D.34294A4F@mailbox.uq.edu.au...