Peterbrough Station news Wed 1st Dec 1999.

Good afternoon from Peterborough, time now 17:28 CST
a busy day taking photos today, so most of the Loco
Nos will be missing from my report, as I had no one to
 take notes, I should have some good shots of  Passengers
and Car Captains also some almost impossible shots
I got of the Train exiting the culvert which runs the line
under the Main Highway to Broken Hill ,there is a bit of a
story here about lost footing and sliding on rear end, not
very nice.
Todays Trains Minus Loco Nos.
11:30 right on time the E/Bound Indian Pacific, glides to a stop
right at the exact spot where the passengers were waiting , a great
job here by the Train Captain, 3 passengers on and 4 off.

13:45 westbound BHP freight waited on the loop for about an hour
for the eastbound TNT freight. Locos on the BHP freight were
NR57 Seatrain and NR21.

At this time I travelled out to the Culvert expecting the eastbound
freight to arrive shortly and get a few good shots, it was around
35% and the damn train was an hour late shooting out of
the cutting at 14:50 hrs.
Slightly bruised , Robin.
enjoy your Trains.
Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/