Re: Australian Railway Digest (was NSW Railway Digest)

Hi Derek.No arguement with covering or trying to cover all Australia but at
the expense of local knowledge the mag is still only 47 pages so something has
been left out.But i guess with active aus.rail and aus.loco it must be
difficult to attract an audience.I will still but the bloody thing.
Don.