Re: B80 WAS Re: [VIC] Gunzelling advice

Hi,

B80 is off to SA to run a pass. service between Tailem Bend and
(Adelaide?).

Also had a look at WCR at Ballarat today, and I agree with Yuri, T385 does
look nice in it's fresh coat of paint. What are they using T363 (is this
the correct number?) for? Still in V/Line livery...

Also, what are the times for the R711 runs to/from Ballarat?

Regards
Michael

James Brook said in message <3841E24C.48F056BB@ozemail.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?