Re: New Airline and Speedrail??

Richard <richard_snook@primus.com.au> wrote in message
3841B858.1EA9F849@primus.com.au">news:3841B858.1EA9F849@primus.com.au...
> I wonder what effect this new startup by Branson will have on the
viability of the Melb_Sydney extension of Speedrail??

> Anyonwe have some factual insight!!
>
> cheers >:~)) Richard
>
> i'd still rather take the train :-)
Quantas and Ansett are experts at keeping new starts from lasting...all they
do is match their cheap fares and wait....soon like Compass , the new boy
goes broke.
Ansett then have a little pow-wow with Quantas and up go the fares again add
a little to recover the losses!

Hey wait a minute!...This Branson guy might be different, seems to me he has
a personal worth more than Quantas and Ansett combined. This could be very
interesting indeed.
Rod