Re: (nsw) St Leonards Indicators

In article <81qt9d$ae2$1@news1.mpx.com.au>,
Jane Campbell <janecampbell@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>On both the up and down.
>Jonathan Boles <mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>01babc95$a7500c20$6a0365cb@tom-boles">news:01babc95$a7500c20$6a0365cb@tom-boles...
>> wierd. was that on the up or down platform? it was the up platform that
>was
>> displaying station names.
>>
>> > When I went through on an empty set today, the SPI's were running a test
>> > message.  It said "default message test have a nice day".

 They were both showing train destinations yesterday. I didnt get a good enough
look at them to see what the time was, or if they infact matched the train I was
one.
 I was only going City-Artarmon anyway, so I didn't care what happened to my train
after that, even if I did get a clear look, I wouldn't have known if it was
correct or not !

 Any date set for opening the new station yet ?. Looks like only minor work left to
complete it.