Re: (Off Topic!) Exhibition Street Bridge and City Link

The thread wsa talking specifically about City Link, which doesn't have toll booths.
In Sydney, the toll booths are on Motorways or Tollways, thereby preserving the
fiction that others may be 'free' ways.

Myself, I think it sux that they took roads already paid for with public funds and
tacked on extra bits, then charge like provebial wounded bulls. Drove me insane (or
to NZ, which is similar).  :)

Ken