Re: Extraordinary movement, Maribyrnong Siding.

"Captain Warwick J. Somerville" <marivcru@labyrinth.net.au> wrote in message
383F6FF7.B4735D91@labyrinth.net.au">news:383F6FF7.B4735D91@labyrinth.net.au...
<snip>
> 1515 hrs down the line.
> V/Line Freighter G-526 with
> nine VHEF and one VHQF
> full with briquette.
> Im pretty sure this went through Warragul earlier this morning(no watch
on) as I heard the lovely note on the whistle as it went through Bloomfield
Rd Xing at Nilma and thinking some thing Big was coming was surprised to see
the light load go past my place in the distance.
Lots of H,and or T, and X in multi of late on quite long rakes. (If it keeps
up like this they will have to electrify) <vbg!>
Lineman Graeme