Re: Yarra Trams (Melbourne) - Tram Driver opportunities

All I can say is - -- dont do it!
Working in the tramways is enough to drive you mad, I had my 20th accident
today. The money is nothing compared to the trouble you get. I do not know
about Yarra, but at Swanston dont expect any help from the managment if you
are having trouble, all they are interested in is cutting costs to the bone
and making money.