Re: Wheelchairs

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote in message
81gfl3$rre$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:81gfl3$rre$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> PETer and susAN <petan@NOSPAMion.com.au> wrote in message
> 383bbca6.511481@news.ion.com.au">news:383bbca6.511481@news.ion.com.au...
>
> > One from QLD is presently sueing Countrylink as they told him to either
> pay for a carer or travel
> > with someone else [according to the Courier Mail newspaper].  He won a
> medal at a paraolympic game.
> > According to the newspaper, he is taking legal action to force
Countrylink
> to improve before the
> > paraolympic games in Sydney next year.
>
> Read about that - he has Cystic Fibrosis, doesn't he?
>
> > I am not expressing an opinion about the matter as we all could end up
in
> wheelchairs due to the
> > dreaded car smashes or old age.
>
> Hope not. But it is possible.
>
> --
> DaveProctor
> thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au

Not Cystic Fybrosis (Thats a Lung Disease), he has Cerebal Palsy (which is a
brain defect) and I honestly think that Countrylink and/or Cityrails
treatment is absolutely inappropriate. They have a responsibility and that
is to take care of their clients/passengers etc and all this guy needed was
someone to help him drink and eat. Is that too much for Countrylink staff to
handle?

Well I hope they treat my grandmother a lot better when she comes up on the
Brisbane XPT and goes back on the Murwillimbah XPT.

Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com
Ph: +61 (07) 3886 0809
Home Page: http://welcome.to/qrhistory/ - The Unofficial QR History and Info