[Sydney - heavy rail] Pedestrian tunnel under Railway Square

Read in this morning's paper (1999-11-24, Daily Telegraph, I think) that the
train tunnel under Railway Square is to be adapted for pedestrian use and
connected to the Devonshire St subway. Track will be kept for use by 3830
to/from the Powerhouse Museum, and some sort of "warning system" will be
installed to warn pedestrians when a train movement is to take place.

I hope they don't line the tunnel, so we can see the original construction
and the various extensions that were built over the years.

Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY