Peterbrough Station news tues 23rd nov 1999.

Good evening from Peterborough , in the Mid North
of South Australia , present time 18:45 CST.
Station News,  Customers at last, with 5 travelling
through to and from Pboro on the Indian Pacific
which arrived on time Westbound at  13:25, locos
in charge were NR52 and NR116.

Next train through was the Eastbound BHP freight
at 14:35 with a load of Rolling Mill products from
Whyalla. Locos in charge NR71 and NR44.

The Westbound BHP freight rattled through on
the main line as I was watching the News , I
only managed to glimpse the last few wagons
which were loaded high with steel pipe , the
locos had passed before I got to the back door.

Transfield was busy all day with a slasher, cutting
the long grass along the rail corridor through town
time to start looking out for snakes.

Cheerio for now from Peterborough Station
Enjoy your Trains.
Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/
Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au
My Page : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster