Re: Hobos?

Hi,

There seems to be many stories around of cheap rides gone wrong. I have
heard a story of a person stowing away in a box car of some sort. The only
problem was, the train was involved in some sort of accident where it ran
into a truck or a car. Days later, someone discovered him there probably no
more than a few mm thick. He had been crushed by the contents of the box
car which happened to come loose in the accident.

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

"I've upped my productivity... Up yours too!"