FV doing NXP's work (was Re: Improvements on NE SG)

> I guess there would be numerous examples in Vic where there are more pass
> trains than freights, Bendigo being the most obvious.
> Is the Bendigo line still DLB or has it finally succumbed to TO.

The Bendigo line is still DLB.

Here are some more obvious places where FV signallers operate more pass than
freight are:

Metro Melb:
- Spencer St #1 box
- Sunshine
- Newport

GEX corridor:
- Lara (can switch out)
- Corio (can switch out)
- Nth Geelong 'A' Box
- Nth Geelong 'B' Box (Can switch out)
- Geelong 'A' Box
- South Geelong

BXT Corridor:
- Bacchus Marsh (No Freight)
- Ballan (No freight)

BXG Corridor:
- Sydenham (can Switch out)
- Diggers Rest (can switch out)
- Sunbury
- Clarkefield (Can Switch out)
- Woodend (Can Switch out)
- Kyneton
- Castlemaine (Can Switch out)

SEY Corridor:
- Wallan (Can Switch out)
- Kilmore East (Can Switch out)
- Broadford ? (Can Switch out)
- Seymour

SXE Corridor:
- Warragul
- Moe
- Morwell
- Traralgon

Does NXP contribute to the wages of these people? If no, they are getting one
hell of a free ride!
I'm sure I have made several small mistakes in this (and no doubt people will let
me know).