PORT ARTHUR MASSACRE

Dear Sirs,

I am very surprised that you do not press for a Royal Inquiry into the
Tasmanian Mass Murder of over 2 dozen of good Australians - 33 exactly - .
Are you not aware of Joe Vialls' book*&**.

I have myself taken position in this regard on my main Welleda site and you
certainly can go and see what I had the courage to say in the Conclusion as
a Pioneer of Australian Mining.

I consider myself as one of the best Australian who ever was for my mining
discoveries and the richesses and employment derived from it;  Certainly
better in this regards than any of the blood-thirsty dingos managing
Australian affairs at the Australian Parliament in Canberra now. Do you
realise that Howard and his clique would not survive such Royal Inquiry
since in fact all them are party in the cover-up ?  Indeed the Elite Special
Force right-hip-shooter who hit-home each time had between 100 000 and 300
000 rounds experience and this type of instinct-shooting cannot be acquired
but in at least 10 years of shooting practice. On the other hand Bryant
never had any training at all, never purchased that type of amunitions and
further never possessed an AR15 as the one with which he is supposed to have
perpetrated the massacre and finally was a left-hander

What the hell is happening in Australia these days ? There are buried here
in the North Western part of France the bodies of thousands of brave
Australian Soldiers who died in defence of your bloody liberties, and their
souls are shouting for the Truth on that Port Arthur Massacre ! Don't you
bloody hear them ???

It is not a fact the Australian Mass-Merdias of Mr Robert Merdoch or Merdock
( spelling unsure ) so prompt usually to dig up scandals of any kind are not
in this affair raising the smallest wavelets ( as well as by the way in the
affair of "The Greatest Australian Mining Covered Up Swindle of the 20th
Century" ) ???. Is this not a clear indication this of something very very
hushed up ???

Do not be mistaken mates, if you do not press all of you for a Royal Inquiry
into the Tasmania Port Arthur slaughter, you are good for another one soon
and right up to the time a Republic is imposed on you.

Don't back up and you will find through the Required Royal Inquiry who paid
for the Port Arthur Special Forces Commando fee, the way the money transited
to the States and the amount which was paid. In fact from my sources, it was
over 3 millions dollars transferred to the Elite AR15 special-forces soldier
only and this through mining companies - and Lo and Wonder Newmont/Newcrest
and BHP are involved in that deal too  ! -

All of you Australian fellows I invite you to write to Her Majesty the Queen
and claim never Australia has been in greater danger than now, where people
can massacred in cold blood by their OWN Treacherous Federal Government
using foreign sub-contracting secret agencies, for the only purpose of
passing special laws aiming at disarming all those Australian Citizens true
to the Oath of Alliegance to Their Queen. This time the plot has failed, but
don't worry the enemies of Australia within at at work and will come up with
more if a ROYAL INQUIRY IS NOT REQUIRED BY ALL IN AUSTRALIA IN THE PORT
ARTHUR COMMANDITED SLAUGHTER.

Now, do you expect me to write again to Her Majesty in this respect ? Well I
will indeed, and I am preparing a letter at this very moment which will in
due course appear on the Welleda Site. Also I will add copy to the future
King of Australia Prince Charles of Wales to whom I will send as well copy
of Joe Viall's book. Just for reference I want to remind you all where you
can order that book : *Deadly Deception at Port Arthur  by Joe Vialls, 45
Merlin Drive, Carine, Western Australia, 6020. Joe Vialls is by my standards
one of most courageous Australian Gentleman I know presently in Australia,
and in due course should be recommanded for a Knighthood for bravery in the
defence of Australians...

Do not be mistaken there must be a massive sending to Her Majesty requesting
a Royal Inquiry into what happened in Tasmania a certain Sunday 28 April
1996 and don't worry this is the last thing the arrant corrupt Australian
Politics would want to have. This would spell the end of their rotten way of
conducting Australian affairs and the Ruin and Jail for some of the most
influent Politics now in Power.

Just take for yours Her Majesty's motto " Dieu et mon Droit ".
Beware all of you, you will have no other chance !!!

Yours Sincerely

Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector
Pioneer of Australian Mining
http://www.poglio.com/welleda
The Greatest Australian Mining Covered Up Swindle of the 20th Century
http://www.poglio.com/horus1st
Refutation of the Horrid Geological Myths

** THE PORT ARTHUR MASSACRE CONSPIRACY
http://www.overflow.net.au/~nedwood/portarthur.html