[Sydney - heavy rail system] Visiting all stations

Does anybody in this n.g. claim a record for visiting or passing through all
the stations in the Sydney Suburban area in the least time? By "Sydney
Suburban area" I mean that area as defined for fare purposes, i.e. out to
Emu Plains, Cowan, Macarthur and Otford, and all stations within that area
that have a public passenger service at least once per day during the week.

Myself and a friend covered the then system in 1970 in 17 hours and 36
minutes, commencing with the 04.33h CPH from Abattoir to Campbelltown and
finishing with train from Sydenham to East Hills arriving at 22.09h. We were
issued with a special ticket by some bod in a room at Sydney station - valid
from 00.01h on one day to 23.59h the next day for the exorbitant sum of $3!

I know other people have done it, but they have used various definitions for
the area to be covered.  It should be able to be done in much less time
now - no need to cover lines with 1 - 2 trains per day - e.g. Abattoir,
Sandown, Ropes Creek, National Park.

Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY