Re: [none]

Dave Proctor wrote:

> Rex Manning <BenKinnear@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> VSlY3.103$dp.4495@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:VSlY3.103$dp.4495@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
>
> > the point is he can take his e-mail, hold it up to the light, shine it up
> > real nice and stick it *snip*
>
> I agree. See my reply to him (just posted). We all have our little hobby
> horses, and Chris' is placing the location in the subject field.

and yours is to keep replying until your "target" surrenders or grows too old to
respond...

and mine is to keep posting responses like this when ppl are nasty to one
another...

> Hmmm, since this is related to usenet in general, I wonder if I should place
> [CNS-TSV-PPP-MKY-ROK-BDB-BNE-OOL-GFN-CFS-KPS-TRO-NTL-SYD-CBR-WGX-ABX-MEL-GEX
> -etc-etc-etc] in the subject field?

Always the one to take it too far...

Actually, thats not an "opinion" you are offering is it?

I think that may just be a breach of the RFC (amended after this thread cos not
everyone agrees with it :P)

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.