2800 Loco at Mayne Depot today - [Qld]

2845 was parked out the front of the old 3900 Depot at Mayne today, any
ideas why? Also saw the GSPE crossing the Bald Hills Viaduct today with a
3900 in charge, albeit on an EMU going in the opposite direction (Just my
luck).

Just to clear up something, when I post a message that has the senders name
as Neil Stalker please don't reply in his name reply in my name Dean
Stalker. Its because I'm posting from his computer and couldn't be bothered
installing the identities feature of Outlook Express. My father has nothing
to do with my site, he concentrates on working with TheGamers.Net as one of
the head honchos.

Dean A Stalker
Ph: +61 (07) 3886 0809
Email: dstalker2000@nospam.hotmail.com.nospam