Docklands and route 70 works - more recent pix - Nov 99

Following subsequent discussions on my previous posting,  I have placed two
more pix of Melbourne's new Docklands tramway extension track works onto my
website.  Pics show concrete tram track crossing Footscray Rd near Flinders
Street Extension and an A class tram passing the new tramway platform in
Flinders Street at Spencer Street.

I have also added a pic of the new tram station under construction at
MCG/Melbourne Park on the new Route 70 diversion line.

Go to :  http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1602/Trams.htm and
then
click on the Docklands or Route 70 links as appropriate.

Thank you to all those who provided additional information on my previous
posting.
Cheers, Clive