FORD RULES was: (Re: [VIC] Sighting - Left overs of Ballarat train)

Hi Rod, it seems that you have left me no option but to defend myself - and
FORD :)

My Railway Website...
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/rail
Rod wrote:

> What? fastest speed down Conrod, most streamlined body, better breathing
> engines, imported
> drivers, and multi million dollar sponsorship...Ford had it all, and a
> couple of clowns in a second rate Commodore knocked you off! {Radisches
> engine Blew in a big way, he would not have finished anyway!! they were
> pushing it beyond its limits!!!}

The fact is that Radisich's tyre blew, which in turn cause him to crash into
the dirt in pit lane, which then caused the air intake to be blocked,
causing the engine to blow later on, just like the case with the other
falcons having problems (Pirtek and Mitre 10)
but they stayed off to fix it, wheras he went for broke, as he had nothing
to lose, and everything to gain so close to the finish :)

> Come on now, Ford are only building Cars three days a week now, after the
AU
> flop!
> AU......Absolutely Ugly! They will go broke before next year!

Another fact is that FORD FALCON has (give or take a few months here and
there)lead the sales race over Holden Commodore ever since the XF falcon in
the mid 80's.  This minor hiccup appears to be due to the fact that the
public is not ready for such a technologically advanced, and fantastic
looking car, which is so ahead of its time :) <g>

BTW For all those taste challenged ppl of you out there who don't know a
good automobile when you see one, you may be "pleased" to know that a
facelift with different bonnet (and probably grille) and new shape
headlights is due out in March.

www.ford.com.au Live It.