Re: Dimboola Grain Centre

Simon King <wangara@wimmera.com.au> wrote in message
80lg6l$1v8k$1@news.interpacket.net">news:80lg6l$1v8k$1@news.interpacket.net...
> The siding at the new Dimboola Grain Centre appears to have been
completed.
> It is adjacent to Dimboola Loop, about two kilometres in down direction
from
> Dimboola station.
>
> Now we just have to wait to see who will be railing the grain out of the
> centre.  Freight Victoria transporting it to Portland, or ASR taking it to
> Port Adelaide...
>
> For more information, check out the web site below.
>
> Simon King
>
> http://members.wimmera.com.au/users/wangara/

Hi Simon,

It wouldn't matter if the grain was to go to Portland or Adelaide, FV could
(and would) run the trains. ASR are the enemy, the competition, so unless
there was something in it for FV they wouldn't let ASR get a smell of the
business. In fact if FV could get access to the SA grain traffic they would
also.

Bob.