Re: BHP Iron Ore to offer contracts

life is full of regrets..that is probably one!!!
Still I spent a year in the gutter (Port Augusta, to those who have never lived there) and driving a train in the middle
of nowhere, probably deserves the money.....you've seen one spinefex and desert flower ..youve seen them all.....can be
a mighty pretty place ....but it can be powerfully lonely!!
I thought i knew what hot was before I went there!!   and thats not the hottest place to be
Yes I know BHP is nowhere near the gutter...but its that kinda country....hot , remote and incredibly alluring!!

cheers >:~)) Richard