Re: nov 19 to 22

Andrew <atailby@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
80in3q$869$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:80in3q$869$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> whats happing with normal poassenger train services on the newcastle line
> from sydney to newcastle is there buses running on this line the whole way
> from sydney to newcastle as i have not seen much on this weekend at my
local
> station

They have got to be kidding....

http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/upgrading/nc991119-991122.htm

"Buses will replace trains between Newcastle and Gordon/Strathfield" - why
do they inconvenience people by making them catch a train for a short part
of the journey - why not just run the buses from Sydney Central?

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au