Re: Nth Coast Countrylink 19 - 22 Nov

Hi

I wonder why the XPT's are not running Maitland - north as the Xplorers
appear to be. If there is a total closedown between Epping and Broadmeadow
as I read in another part of this thread, does this mean that freights are
being diverted as well?

    Jack wrote in message ...
    Hi All

    Next weekend commencing with the 0705 NT3 X Sydney on the 20/11/99 up to
and including the 1624 NT 1 X Sydney 21/11/99, on the down... and on the UP
commencing with NT4 X Murwillumbah 19/11/99 up to and including NT 2 X
Brisbane on 21/11/99 ALL XPT services on the North Coast will be replaced by
Coaches.. The first services to be run with trains will be NT4 X
Murwillumbah on Sunday 21/11/99  and NT 3  X Sydney on Monday 22/11/99..

    I believe NP23 and NP 24 will be coaches from Sydney to Maitland with a
train service North of Maitland..

    For your info..

    --
    Cheers