Re: QR Information & Booking Information Request

There is (or was) a QR Mixed from Winton to Hughenden, nothing from
Longreach to Winton accept a QR feeder bus from the spirit of the outback.

QR does not advertise the operation of such a train but the last time I
checked it left Winton around midnight, may have been a little earlier and
arrived Hughenden about 3am.  Unfortunately this left passengers with about
52 hours in Hughenden before a connection was possible on the Inlander.

there is a motel in Hughenden, its name escapes me and a pub

I would call the station master at Hughenden if there is still one, or
Winton where I doubt the station is manned.
Look up the arrival of the Inlander into Hughenden at qroti.bit.net.au and
call Hughenden station around these times.

QR officially denies operation of this and the Yaraka Mixed, however the
passenger wagons do still operate in 'secret'.
good luck

3364-382B9782-116@storefull-113.iap.bryant.webtv.net">news:3364-382B9782-116@storefull-113.iap.bryant.webtv.net...