Re: SRA Grade & Curve Book

mauried@commslab.gov.au (Maurie Daly) wrote:

>I bought one some 8 years ago from a small rail fan book shop located in
>Sydney Cantral Station, no idea if it still exists.

No, that shop disappeared while Adam was still a boy.  My diagram book
cost me $1.50 there, also a 1907 rulebook for 50 cents.  Those were
the good old days.  In a sense, the shop got superseded by Off the
Rails, (which is itself now off the rails) and prices went up by about
fifty-fold.

Like the VR book, someone (RTM? ARHS?) did a soft cover reprint.
These would be easier to find, but they're out of print of course.

Geoff Lambert