Re: Construction Contracts for trains/trams

Rod... you are true Ausie NATIONALIST in the finest tradition of the ALP, that
is protectionism, white australia racism, regulation and for good measure good
old trade unionism. Wake up. This is the period of globalisation not national
isolation. I bet you would not care if an australian company sold their goods
and products in another country and started making massive profits. This would
be called progressive. But if another country wants to come here and invest,
well we must kick the foreigners out! Wokers are not going to defend them selves
by emracing Ausie nationalism, we must embrace our fellow workers and their
struggles around the world.