New running times this weekend at DVR

Eltham Festival Night Run
===================

Diamond Valley Railway have extended their operating hours this weekend
due to a misprint in the"Royal Auto" - RACV's mag.

We are now running :
11am to midnight Saturday 13th Nov 1999, 11am-5pm Sunday 14th Nov 1999.

All are welcome. Come and see the new 81 class loco, and  ride the new
track extension.

I wish I could offer a good discount for aus.rail'ers ( and
aus.rail.model's ) - maybe next year. Still  ask for me with your aus.
name and I'll try to make your visit better. If I'm busy pleaed  take my
apoligies........

check out

http://www2.nmit.vic.edu.au  for more information.
( the times may be still wrong, but you know the real ones now )

Regards to ALL,

David Head
DVR