Re: Countrylink GM Sacked

Jack wrote:

> Yesterday 9 th November, Mr Tim Poulter was removed as Countrylink General
> manager... the reasons given for Mr. Poulter's demise, were the farcical
> situation at present with the new ticketing system Travel Link, and to a
> lesser extent his inability to assure Countrylink services aheived their on
> time running targets. Other managers who depend on on time running to keep
> their positions are very nervous indeed..

Not wonder I got a ticket for my customer, via a Countrylink sales consultant
plus received her ticket through fax machine, within 15 minutes instead of 60+
minutes I experienced a few weeks back (and had to stay back for 1 1/2
hours!!).  The worse one I heard recently was more than ** TWO ** hours wait on
the phone at another station!!