Peterbrough Station news mon 8 th nov 1999.

Monday 13:18 CST, an extra length TNT freight came in
thumping and banging over the crossing at 10:20 CST
with two NR locos in charge 30 and 25.

Next through running nearly three hours late at 12:00 was
 the  Westbound  "Ghan" With loco NR99 doing the hard
work by keeping the speed up and making up time.
The cause of the late running may have been a Sleeping
Car  break down , as there was an Overland Sleeper on
the consist , I think the name on the car was "Werona"

I have found a new replacement electrical coil,
The details are .
Nilsen  Replacement Coil
For Model  OJ75  or  30
Volts                      240