Peterbrough Station news sun 7 th nov 1999.

Good afternoon train watchers, it is a lovely day in Peterborough
around 24%,  Plenty of action today with the Indian Pacific through
first at  11:10  with a 23 car consist , locos in charge were NR115
and NR110.

Second train through was an Eastbound TNT freight at 14:55
locos in charge NR73 and NR95 ,proceeded to the loop to wait
for the Westbound TNT freight which came thundering through
 on the main line at 15:20 , disregarding the speed limit and
with much horn blowing.

Quiet a few train watchers had gathered on the platform to
watch the proceedings and all enjoyed the scene.
Enjoy your Trains
ps/ Great to see the referendum go down.

I still have those plans for the Budd Cars
and the Alco 500 class, let me know wether
you want them.
Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/
Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au
My Page : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/