Re: Yarra Trams (melb)

Johann Fan wrote:

,

> Re-launch (don't know about new timetables) of each line starting with No70
> in the next month or so.

So with a relaunch, do they upgrade the lines with traffic separation,
better safety at stops and so on, or is it just an expensive advertising
campaign to puff up the existing product?

Will the trams stay green or is there a new corporate colourscheme?

Has work begun on the Mont Albert extension to Box Hill yet? I plan to
come over for the opening as I grew up in Box Hill and that extension
had been talked about since I was a kid.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand