Re: which Melb lines would be trouble for D-Decks?

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Richard wrote:

> As a slightly different thread ....with respect to the D-Decks which
> Melb lines are barriers to them and why...ie bridge too low at xxxxx
> etc..... I have tangaras at 4.413m  high...how does thids compare to
> melb Hitachi or Comeng fleets??? and what are known trouble spots in
> terms of dimensions...just curious   and thanks for info.

http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278/sparks/Technical_Info.html
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278/sparks/4D_Double_Deck_History.html

Sorry, I can't help you with bridge heights on other lines.

Gareth.

 I can't help growing old, but growing up is optional :-)
 Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
 Gareth's Railway Web Page        http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278