Re: Illawarra Line Obervations

Sorry Chris

The numbers of the DL's were wrong (slip of the finger!) but I thought
the NR number was correct but couldn't be sure. To be honest I was
surprised to see the 5th loco and possibly in the fading light misread
it. But thanks for the information. Its great to have good working
newsgroup where people respond to requests for information.
I subscribe to another newsgroup on an unrelated subject but it is very
frustrating due to the lack of response/feedback from the readers.

Graham Fry