Re: RTM [NSW] to Melbourne [Vic]

Hi,

I find it rather ironic, that modern technology turns up late in
Melbourne, whereas old technology, turns up early.

Bring back the loco hauled melb/syd pass. - the XPT is pathetic, imho.

Even the ACZ cars are more comfortable. I would like an AE / AW however,
but that aint going to happen :-)

Regards
Michael

James Brook said in message <382009BF.969EC774@ozemail.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?