Re: Learning to drive steam loco's

Garry Hoddinett wrote:

> > Is there anywhere in Australia that will teach me to drive a steam loco
> (for a price?)

> I believe that the South Gippsland Railway run weekend courses to teach you
> to how to drive a steam engine.

> One of Western Australia's tourist  railways may also run a similar course.

You might also like to check out the ARHS of Queensland:

http://www.arhs-qld.org.au

I'd confirm the details, but my usual source is in Japan being fed big
sushi dinners, surrounded by compliant giggling geisha girls.

--
Robert Kearey                   Remote Access Group
ITS                             University of Queensland