Re: [NSW] That infamous trackwork

Well actually I have no major problems with the trackwork. I agree that it
has to be done sometime. The point of the post (possibly missed) was that
the most obvious way of doing things is not always the best way. I
appreciated the fact that replacement buses were provided. With all the
buses and trains I caught it would certainly be worth the 7 dollar off peak
fare that I paid.

At one stage in the post I did say that I was in a hurry. I admit that it
wasn't so much a hurry as the difficulty in researching all the trackwork. I
noticed that part of the western line was closed and the Cumberland line was
closed. My assumption (wrong as it turned out) was that this was because the
western line was closed between Granville and St Marys.

I'll be heading out to Minto again this weekend but will actually be leaving
on the Friday instead of the saturday., leaving Minto for a day in the city
on Saturday and returning home to penrith by a comfortable coach on Saturday
afternoon. I actually adjusted my plans as a result of last weekends
experience. As an added bonus I will get to see some the cityrail network
that I have not seen including part of the new airport line.

Out of curiously how much work would have got done with all the rain
throughout the weekend?

381ec0ba.14952047@news.ozemail.com.au">news:381ec0ba.14952047@news.ozemail.com.au...